Salim Does The Orient

My name is Salim and I like doing stuff. This is the continuing account of me doing stuff in and to Southern Asia.

Saturday, April 22, 2006

More Goa Pictures

Here are some more pictures from our recent trip to Goa with Lisa.


Heather, Marilyn, and Lisa


Here I am trying my best to look like I'm suffereing from blunt-force trauma to the head.



All of us at a great restaurant called Fiestas. We would have to get used to the pig-nose pose from Marilyn. She did it every time there was a camera around.


The pool at our hotel. Bitchin'.



One of many handicraft-bazaars. This one was mainly vendors from Tibet.




Hey, look who's doing the pig-nose again.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why do most of your photos look like you've suffered blunt force trauma? I've been meaning to ask you that for years.

Gail

11:13 AM, April 22, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Come on Gail...didn't you know about your son and heavy blunt objects? Remember the time when Salim took that piece of wood and.....well I think we all have a story about Salim that starts this way. Gotta love the boy!
Shua

10:34 AM, May 05, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home